Download the lastest version from Arena-Tracker. Extract the executable inside the zip file and make double click on it.
Arena Tracker uses the data Hearthstone put in its logs to track the state of the game. That's why during the first run it will ask you for the path of these. If you installed Hearthstone in its default location you can skip steps 1 and 2.
there's no default location because that depends on the path of Wine or PlayOnLinux. Arena Tracker will try to find Hearthstone dirs using the
The first time you run Arena Tracker you will be asked for:
1) Logs dir location (If not default).
- Default (Win/WINE): C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Logs
- Default (Mac): /Applications/Hearthstone/Logs
InfoIf the Logs dir doesn't exist, you have to create it
2) log.config location (If not default).
- Default (Win 7-10/WINE): USER\AppData\Local\Blizzard\Hearthstone\log.config
- Default (Win XP/WINE): USER\Local Settings\Application Data\Blizzard\Hearthstone\log.config
- Default (Mac): ~/Library/Preferences/Blizzard/Hearthstone/log.config
InfoIf the file doesn't exist, you have to create an empty log.config in that directory
3) Restart Hearthstone (if you have it opened).
If you have problems installing it or using it I'm happy to help you on reddit. You can also take a look at the Frequently Asked Questions
Data used by Arena Tracker will be stored in USER/Arena Tracker
or USER/.local/share/Arena Tracker
with the following structure:
- Account.track-o-bot: Your AT account.
- ArenaTrackerLog.txt: AT log with debug info.
- ArenaTrackerLog.old: AT log of your previous session.
- ArenaTrackerDecks.json: Your decks stored in AT.
- /Arena Stats: Your arena stats stored in AT.
- /Extra: Dir with templates and json data used by AT.
- /Games Drafts Logs: Replay logs of games and drafts to upload to external websites.
- /Hearthstone Cards: HS card images.
- /Histograms: Temp histograms files of image cards used for card detection during a draft.
- /Themes: Info of standard and custom themes for AT.