Shows options to customize Arena Tracker. Keep in mind some of the options presented here can be missing for you if you are using the free version of AT.
You don't need to Force Draft anymore. Arena Tracker will enter automatically into drafting mode when you select your hero or enter the arena in mid-draft.
- Transparency: Sets when the background of the main window will be transparent.
The main window will always be opaque when the mouse is over it.
- Download Leaderboard: Let AT background download the online arena leaderboard and use it to show your rank in Games Tab -> Advanced Arena Tools. It will also use the data to show your enemy's rank in a game at the top of Games Tab.
- Card: The slider determines the size, height in pixels, of the miniature card on all tabs.
- Tooltip: When you hover the mouse over a miniature card, Arena Tracker will show a tooltip with the whole card. The normal size of this card is 200x300. If you want it bigger you can scale it with this slider; 1x will let it as it is, 1.5x will make it 1.5 times bigger, setting it to OFF (min value) will disable these tooltips.
- Draw: Determines how many seconds your draw cards will be shown at the bottom of the enemy hand tab. Setting it to No (min value) will avoid showing them. Setting it to Turn (max value) will show them until the end of your turn.
- Popular: Determines how many cards will be shown in the popular list. This list show which are the most probable cards your enemy will play during his next turn. This list will only be shown during arena.
- Secrets: Shows secret options when your enemy plays a new secret.
- Wild Secrets: If you play ranked wild mode, check this, so all secrets (not only standard ones) are considered by AT.
- Show My WR: Shows your personal class winrates during the arena hero selection screen, along with HSReplay class winrates.
- Show Drops: Show 2-drops, 3-drops and 4-drops in the mechanics overlay instead of the mechanics (reach, taunt and survival).
- Hide Scores: Hides card rates under a ? symbol while drafting. Hover your mouse over it to reveal the score. This might improve your drafting skills avoiding autopicks.
Track and show the specified mechanic icons during a draft.